Affichage des articles dont le libellé est Minutes. Afficher tous les articles
Affichage des articles dont le libellé est Minutes. Afficher tous les articles

samedi 8 juin 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 7th June 2019 (last meeting of the year)

Present: Victoria, Ombeline, Thiago, Loriane, Garance, Amalia, Estelle, PN

Excused: Mme Puertas

Massillon Green Team
  •  Massillon Green Team was adopted as the official name!
  • First project (in September): workshop on recycling and making recycling bins to put in each classroom (note that we need to make sure the trash really does end up in the yellow bins!).
  • Ideas for further projects: a "cleanwalk" within Massillon ; collect recyclable waste from picnics in Jardin Lecoq.
  • Guarance, Victoria and Loriane will lead the MGT.
  • They must meet M. Périchon asap to discuss yellow bins project.

Trip to Lyon
  • In late September.
  • We should include the Conseil Régional in our programme of visits.
  • Inform next year’s Seconde pupils about the trip (only members of the MUC can go!).

Speak out!
  • URGENT! Thiago > ask for 100€ from the APEL > buy 4 x 25€ book tokens > ask PN for the addresses of the 4 winners > send the book tokens to the winners.

AOB
  • We must launch the academic families for lycéens from other countries early next school year.
  • Ombeline is in charge of this.

jeudi 6 juin 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 24th May 2019


Present : Titouan, Garance, Estelle, Thiago, Mme Puertas, Mr Nettleship
Excused: Ombeline


Café Philo
  • Almost everyone took part in the discussion; everyone thought it was a really good discussion!
  • Philosophy teacher offered Loriane her help to organize the next Café Philo.
  • However, there is a contradiction : University students thought the discussion was too "open", whereas pupils and the teacher think that the Café Philo should have more open topics.
  • Advice: to stimulate the discussion, the mediator should give more examples or, on the contrary, say nothing, in order to make people think about the topic more.
  • We must solve the biggest problem: students want at all costs to expose their ideas, and they end up not listening to the others > do NOT raise your hand before someone has finished exposing his/her idea!

Lyon
  • Maximum price: 100€ per passenger (all included) > ask APEL for subsidy
  • Go to Conseil Régional during trip (ask for 4000€ for next year's BIG project!)

BIG project 2020
  • Invite all UNESCO Clubs from the AURA region to Massillon (for a round table on the role of UNESCO Clubs in implementing the UN sustainable development goals)?
  • Project in partnership with the city of Clermont-Ferrand ("Ville apprenante UNESCO")?

lundi 20 mai 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on 17/05/19

Absent members: Victoria (excused)

CV citoyen
  • Anne-Sophie and her friend (they are both members of the "Jeune Chambre Économique de Clermont-Ferrand) presented their brilliant guide on how to complete a "citizen's CV" (or the "association/volunteering" part of your CV).
  • Ombeline will send a "thank you" letter to them.
  • We will discuss next week how we can promote the "CV citoyen" in Massillon.

Speak out!
  • Ombeline must send a "thank you" letter to the Jury.

MGT
  • The group needs to be created on social media.
  • Victoria must email asap the pupils who are interested in taking part in the MGT activities.

Café philo
  • THURSDAY 23/05/19 in Room G20!
  • M. Engels and Mme Pégart have been informed.

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 10th May 2019


Present : Benjamin, Nathan, Laetitia, Garance, Titouan, Oriane, Mme Puertas
Guest : Édouard Engels

Café philo
  • Date: Friday 24th May,12:30-14:00
  • Loriane will see Mme Pégard to ask for authorization.
  • Posters are finished; Titouan will put them up in the corridors.
  • Loriane will see Vanessa to send the news to all school students. Mme Pégard must allow them individually to skip class if needed.
  • Edouard, Loriane and Titouan will define subject, frame debate, distribute roles.
  • Invite Mr Périchon, Mme Troadec, Silver, etc.

MGT (Massillon Green Team)
  • The organizing commitee will get in touch via social media with people interested  in taking part.
  • We need to vote on the name of the group (MGT? Green Group?)
  • We need to define clearly the aims of the MGT.
  • First initiative: recycling  bins in all classrooms.
  • What other projects?

samedi 13 avril 2019

Dear MUCkers, here are the minutes of the 12/04/19 meeting!


Warm welcome to the new members (all in Seconde)!


Presentation of the “CV citoyen” by Anne-Sophie
  • Anne-Sophie and another member of the Jeune Chambre Economique will present the “CV citoyen” to the MUC members on the 17/05/19 (we will then be able ourselves to show other pupils how to write a “CV citoyen”).


Café philo
  • We still do not have Edouard's available dates...


Speak out!
  • Tanguy Speck of the CIED has volunteered as a Jury member (he can find one other person).
  • Ombeline will organize a meeting of the Jury members on the 6th or 8th May with PN (at an hour convenient for the Jury).
  • PN will send a “to do” list to Ombeline.


MGT (MASSILLONGREENTEAM)
  • M. Périchon has approved the project.
  • Julianne will be the adult in charge if Mme Cussinet agrees.
  • Julianne will get in touch with M. Fargeas to ask him if he can spare some of his hour of “AP” next year to work on MGT initiatives.
  • The official launch will be after the lecture on global warming on 03/05.
  • Victoria will send a copy of the written project (the one sent to M. Périchon) to all the members. Please send your comments to Victoria via vic.cota@yahoo.com.br
  • Probable members of the MGT steering committee: Victoria, Garance, Loriane, Nathan, Benjamin, Maé, Mme Puertas.


Bal des Terminales
  • Lyvan must go and see Mme Jourdet of the APEL to determine place, date and budget.
  • Ines will help Lyvan set up the organizing team.


Lyon trip
  • The two-day trip will take place in September.
  • PN will contact the Conseil Régional to ask for a meeting (during our trip) regarding a “big project”: a meeting of the 21 UNESCO clubs of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes in 2020!


Photographic portraits exhibition
  • Thiago and Amalia will organize the food and drinks for the exhibition opening (organic juice and eatables and NO wastage!) on 03/05 at midday.
  • Garance will send invitation cards to Mme Jourdet (APEL), M. Périchon and his “équipe de Direction”, the teachers, the “délégués de classes”. Garance will also invite La Montagne.
  • If you want to send questions, comments or suggestions to the photographer: nettleship.jean@gmail.com
  • The MUC will award a prize (a photo portrait of the winner, cost: about €20) to the winner of the game “Quel est mon métier?/Guess my job!” (if anyone 😕, please tell Victoria or Ombeline !)


Happy Easter!
From Oriane, your faithful Secretary

dimanche 7 avril 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 5th April 2019


Exhibition "La Gueule de l'Emploi"
  • Jean Nettleship has put up his exhibition of photographic portraits in the main corridor (it is part of the “parcours avenir” activities).
  • The MUC will organise the exhibition’s opening ceremony on 3rd May at noon.
  • Amalia will ask for 50 € from the APEL for food and drink.
  • Ombeline and Garance and Jean will put up the posters.
  • Friday 12th April: Jean will present the exhibition to the MUC members at 12:30.


Café philo
  • Loriane must send a mail to Edouard to ask him when he is available to moderate the Café.
  • Loriane will ask Mme Pégard for the authorization (on the date chosen by Edouard).
  • Loriane will invite Mme Ferréole, Mme Pégart, M. Périchon, etc.
  • Titouan and Loriane will welcome Edouard to the Café and organize the coffee and biscuits (with the help of volunteers).


Talk on climate change/action
  • 3rd May (10:00 to 11:00), Salle des Fêtes, for Seconde Euro pupils only.
  • Jean will video the talk for the Green Group, etc.


Green Group
  • Victoria will write a short description of the project, send it to PN, who will present it to M. Périchon.
  • If the project is approved, Victoria will recruit volunteers.
  • Plan dates and place for regular meetings.
  • The Green Group will be independent from the MUC; it will discuss/share information on ecological issues and organize eco-friendly actions (mostly within Massillon).
  • We should launch the group with M. Périchon on the 3rd of May just after the talk on climate change/action (M. Périchon wants Massillon to obtain an “ecolabel” by 2020).


Speak out!
  • Ombeline will interview (film) people on European questions (members will help her) to promote the Speak out!
  • Ombeline will ask Julianne to print out her Speak out! poster (X 10) in colour; she will have fun putting up the poster in the usual strategic areas!
  • The JURY members will be announced next Friday by Ombeline.
  • The material to video the candidates might be ready for the 10th May...
  • Titouan will bring an estimate of the cost of his set (cost of props) next Friday.


Terminale ball
  • Lyvan will contact the APEL President to ask him/her if the APEL will be organizing and/or financing the ball this year...
  • Lyvan will ask the Terminale class reps to a meeting in our room next Friday.


F30
  • The room will only be available next school year.


Trip to Lyon
  • Find a second adult to accompany the group.
  • Please confirm by next week if you can go to Lyon.


European Dialogue
  • Saturday, 16:30- 17:30, Cours des Trois Coquins, free, open to all pupils. Be there!

lundi 1 avril 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on 29/03/19


Ombeline presided
Absent: Victoria

Communication
  • 9th April: Julianne will present the “passeports citoyens” to the Secondes pupils
  • 3rd May (after talk by Pierre Nettleship on climate action), we will present the MUC (and the Massillon Climate Action Group) to the seconds pupils (hopefully, the baseball caps will be ready by then!)
  • Baseball caps: the more we buy, the cheaper they will be! Should we make our own?


Café philo
  • Loriane and Titouan are in charge with Edouard Engels
  • Loriane will ask Edouard Engels if he is available on the 12th of April from 12:30 to 14:00
  • Loriane will ask Mme Pégart if the date and times are ok.
  • Loriane and Titouan will prepare a list of equipment + the programme (who has to do what)
  • Theme of the Café: Artificial intelligence
  • Food: Thiago will bring cake, Loriane pancakes (they will ask the Treasurer for money for the ingredients).
  • We must not forget to invite M.Perichon, Mme Pégart, Mme Naeglen, etc.
  • Loriane will send a message on ÉcoleDirecte about the Café philo when we have finalized the details.


Speak out!
  • URGENT! Ombeline has to send PN the names and emails of the two Jury members from Les Jeunes Européens


Trip to Lyon
  • Minimum 10 (maximum 15 members of the MUC) can go
  • Dates: 5-6th June
  • Thiago will pass in classes to present the trip
  • Tell Thiago you are going by Friday 12th APRIL (to give him + PN time to organize the programme of visits!)

dimanche 24 mars 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 22 March 2019


Victoria presided, Loriane took the minutes
Present: everyone + VIP guest Edouard Engels (founding member of the MUC)

Internal Organization
 
Mr Périchon must not be disturbed (he is extremely busy)! Only PN goes to see him on behalf of the MUC (unless PN says it is ok for someone from the MUC to go and see him directly concerning a particular matter).
Only actions approved by the executive committee can be undertaken.
Only information approved by the executive committee must be put on social networks or on the noticeboard (it is very important that all information be clear, without spelling or grammar mistakes, and sent out on time).
Only the Presidents can speak on behalf of the MUC (they represent the MUC). The Presidents can give permission to a member to speak on behalf of the MUC on particular occasions.
The MINUTES must be published (and displayed on the MUC noticeboard) within five days of a meeting.
The AGENDA must be sent to all members at least 24 hours before a meeting (it should also be displayed on the noticeboard).
After each meeting, everyone must make sure the secretaries have understood everything that was said, noted all the decisions taken, and listed who has to do what for when.
The person presiding the meeting (not necessarily one of the Presidents!) has to make sure everyone gets to speaks during a meeting.
If you want to speak, please ask the person presiding. Please do not speak all at once or start a separate conversation!
The executive committee (presidents, treasurer, secretaries, VP in charge of communication) need to write their own “job descriptions” for next week’s meeting.
The AGENDA has to be written by the presidents after they have read the MINUTES of the previous meeting (then they send it to PN to be published on the BLOG).
The MINUTES have to be written by the secretaries then checked by the presidents and then sent to PN (who will publish them on the BLOG) two days at the latest before the next meeting.
Garance will explain at the next meeting how the (older!) members of the MUC can communicate efficiently amongst each other between meetings.
Garance will ensure that all relevant information (approved by the executive committee) is relayed on Instagram, the noticeboard, etc. (NB: only social networks approved by M. Périchon can be used!). At the next meeting, Garance will present her ideas on how to improve our internal and external communication.

Speak out!

PN says Mr Périchon said the Salle des fêtes will (hopefully) be equipped on time with high quality sound and lighting equipment.
Salle F30 will be turned into a video recording studio (maybe by 10th May so that the candidates can record their speeches for Youtube).
Titouan is responsible for the scenography, the lighting and the sound systems (with M. Choco) for the competition.
Team Massillon: a native speaker will be helping Mme Carion (the “référent” teacher of the SO19 at Massillon)
Ombeline will send a message to Charlotte Legrand (Jury president) to organize a meeting asap of the Jury members
Garance will (next week) take a picture of the SO19 organizing team (for the SO19 blog) and of the Massillon Team (because they are lovely).

F30

Mr Périchon has kindly offered to make F30 the MUC office and meeting room (yeah!). The recording studio equipment will be under lock and key. We may have to share with a theatre group. The number of people allowed in the room is limited to  25 (PN has to check the exact number with M. de Féligonde). The room will be cleared out asap. We have to take our meeting table up there, decorate the room (“happy” photos, cartoons, etc.) and get the coffee machine working!

Baseball caps

Garance has to find a website from which we can buy “ethically made” baseball caps. We have 80 € on the MUC account to finance the purchase of the baseball caps.

Trip to Lyon

Mr Périchon has allowed the MUC members (only!) to travel to Lyon on the 5th and 6th of June. Thiago is in charge (with the help of PN and JP) of the trip (transport, accommodation, food, visits, budget).
We have to organize a (Brazilian?) pancake sale to finance the trip (Thiago is in charge).
We will organize a trip to Strasbourg and/or Brussels at the beginning of the next school year  maybe with the Jeunes Européens. A trip to UNESCO headquarters in Paris is probable too in November.

Ideas to save the planet

Victoria thinks we should urge restaurants and cafés to stop using plastic straws and to use recycling bins.
JP says there should be recycling bins in classrooms, the “foyer”, etc. of Massillon.
There should be a vegetarian lunch at least once a week.
A lecture series on environmental issues would be good.
Pierre Nettleship (who is an engineer in Ecology who works for the State) will give a lecture on climate action; Mr Périchon will confirm the date soon (probably on the 3rd of May).
PN suggested that, because of the large number of “green” projects, the MUC should set up a separate “Massillon climate action group”; all the members are keen to join! If Mr Périchon gives his permission, we will set up the group and  invite pupils and teachers and staff to join.
Amalia thinks a week of cultural activities (with conferences) would be good (celebration of cultural diversity at Massillon).

European dialogue

The MUC has been asked by the CIED to help organize and take part in a “European dialogue” on  Saturday 6th of April. PN explains that this will be difficult because the Premières are already at Massillon on Saturday morning… PN will contact the CIED to ask if they need our help Saturday afternoon.

Village européen on 9th of May

We cannot take part because the Première are at a conference all day. PN will inform the CIED.

Café philo

Edouard Engels volunteered to lead the discussion. We are all very happy about that and thanked him. Edouard will discuss the topic and the date of the Café with Loriane and JP.

Cérémonie de remise des passeports parcours citoyen aux Secondes

JP will contact Mr Périchon to ask if and when this will take place.

Other business

Invite Lyvan to present the Terminale ball.

mercredi 13 mars 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on 08/03/19

•Candidates must find ideas for next Friday, must read the rules 
•Mock oral exam: call jury. When?
Climate march 15th (Greta Thunberg call)
•We contacted M. Périchon. Not in name of Massillon or MUC and prohibition to post ads on the strike.
•However, individual students can participate. Parental advisory needed for  Friday.
•Tuesday, Victoria will contact Thomas from Lafayette. He is a mobilized pupil for the march.
•Idea of the strike: march every Friday, usually, cleanwalking as well.
•Any participants is encouraged to share the info on social medias + in classes but a in the name of themselves.
•16 of march: rdv place de la Victoire cleanwalking : 14h.
•Demonstration, rdv:13:30, place Salins. End :16:00 Jaude.
•Speeches: 16:00, Jaude
•16:30 : agora/debates/stands/presentasion of solutions.

samedi 9 février 2019

Minutes meeting 08/09/19

Absent: Lyvan

Speak out!
3 high schools: Fénelon, ISP Courpière, Massillon
Drama workshop from Fénelon will put on short plays while jury deliberates.
Ombeline will ask the President of the Jeunes Européens to give a conference.
Deadline: next Friday for inscription
Only 7 pupils from 
Massillon have signed up for the workshop so far...
Jury members from Jeunes Européens: 5 would be great (minimum 3).

Portes ouvertes
Mme Tavares available from10 o'clock.
She will unlock A33 so that the equipment needed can be taken.
Drinks are in the Vie Scolaire refregirator.
Coffee machine and food are ready.
We must send a photo of the MUC stall to La Montagne with an article.

Café philo Loriane & Titouan in charge.
Find subject of debate during vacations.

St Valentine's day
Send a mail to Mme Pegard so that we can sell roses which will then be sent anonymously or not to a receiver on Valentine's day, next Wednesday.

samedi 2 février 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 1 January 2019

Absent (excused) : Iris Dauchot, Lyvan

Portes ouvertes
9:00 to 16:00
Aims of our stall: present UNESCO and the MUC, recruit people (make members' cards (10) + flyers (20), mention websites and social media)
Expose photos
Amalia, Iris et Estelle:  morning duty on the stall
Amalia: 8:00 to 12:00
Set up stall in the morning: Garance (for 9:00)
Ombeline: at the stall at 9:30 and 14:30
In charge of the stall in the afternoon: Victoria (arrives 11:00)
Print posters for exhibition: Victoria, to be put up on Monday
Salty or sweet cakes, etc.: Thiago, Julianne, Ombeline
Organic fruit juice: Victoria, Loriane
Fetch money for food at APEL: Amalia
Sound: Victoria and Garance
Send thank you mail to Mme Tavares: Titouan, (Ombeline, Victoria: confirm if she'll be there in the morning)
Print posters of previous MUC projects: Victoria, Ombeline
Contact ex-students of Massillon (inform and tell them to come to meetings): Ombeline
Films and photos of former projects with foyer lycée video projector
Mme Tavares will give us drawing equipment
Ask Mr Vest for ecocups : Julianne
Fetch dishes at the canteen : Garance
Schedule of the Portes ouvertes:
Arrive at 8:00, ready for 9:00 (Garance (8:00; 14:00), Iris, Amalia, Thiago) morning animation
13:00: votes open to everybody (Mr Dhumes will preside the Jury) preceding exhibition
16:00: clean up of the room, closing of stall, end of exhibition.

Speakout
Print and put up poster: Garance and Ombeline
Inform classes: 9:00 to 10:00 next Tuesday (Ombeline, Garance, Loriane)

FFCU
21 March conference at UNESCO headquarters in Paris
Theme: elimination of racism and slavery
Tell PN if you can go (20 and 21 March) before 15th February

samedi 26 janvier 2019

Minutes of the meeting held on 25/01/19

  • We welcomed Iris Dauchot and Maé Defix as new members of the MUC!
  • “Portes ouvertes” (9th February): Vic&Omb are in charge of the MUC stall; cartoon workshop from 10:00 to 12:00 run by Iris and Amalia (maybe Mme Tavares could help? Titouan will ask her); M. Dhumes will preside the Jury (at 13:00); Vic will organize the photo hanging and exhibition opening (the poster is being made).
  • People with disabilities project: Estelle will contact a guide dogs for the blind association.
  • Speak out!: Victoria contacted Mme Zanfir, a teacher at Godefroy. Three pupils have signed up!; We should contact high school pupils as much as possible in all private schools; Ombeline will ask the Jeunes Européens association if they want to constitute the Jury; Ombeline will ask for goodies at the ASM.
  • Projet "migrants": Victoria will contact two associations helping the migrants to ask them how we can help...

lundi 17 décembre 2018

Minutes of the meeting held on 14/12/18


All present apart from Ombeline (excused).
  • FFCU: the MUC is now a member! There is a meeting in March, PN will go. Please think of ideas (such as inviting the clubs to the Speak out!)
  • "Tous Migrants!” press cartoon competition: new deadline (11th January). Everyone will put up posters, Claire will send another email to the pupils, Garance and Loriane will get goodies for the 11th.
  • Fiat lux! photo project: PN will send details to M. Périchon for approval.
  • Migrants project: please find ideas. Victoria will invite Ms Gioani, Ms Puertas and Ms Communale to a meeting in January to discuss what actions we can take.
  • Elections: Victoria and Ombeline are candidates for the post of President. Garance is candidate for the post of VP in charge of communications. We will discuss the other VP positions next meeting.

mardi 4 décembre 2018

Minutes of the meeting held on 30/11/18


Ladies and gentlemen, members of the UNESCO Club, 

Following the session of November 30, 2018, here are the minutes:

We discussed Victoria's photo exhibition project. We talked about organization, rendering, deadlines. For the next meeting, December 7, 2018, Victoria must prepare the file for presentation to Mr. Périchon.

We followed up with the press competition "Tous Migrants!". We thought about choosing Bérangère, David, Clélia for the Jury. Lyvan must print the posters and President Claire must be involved in setting up a jury.

Finally, we discussed the upcoming 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (December 10th). We thought of doing a public reading of the 30 articles. We have to decide on the time and date...

Next meeting (07/12/18), we will organize the Management Committee elections (to be held in January).

Your Secretary-Treasurer,
Lyvan

lundi 26 novembre 2018

Minutes of the meeting held on Friday 23 November 2018

Ladies & Gentlemen, members of the Massillon UNESCO Club,

Thank you again for the philosophical café last week! Returns have been more than favorable. The feedback has been very encouraging according to our presidents. We must think about setting up a budget for this project and preparing the necessary equipment in advance.

Following the agenda, we have programmed the "Tous Migrants!" editorial cartoon competition. The rewards will be goodies and books by "Cartooning for peace". The winning picture will be exposed. We have to compose a jury, which could include: Mr. Pracchinetti, Ms. Tavares, Mr. Périchon and Mr. Dhumes. Courpière High School is invited to participate (send an email to M. St André). President Claire will send e-mails via EcoleDirecte and Ombeline will take care of the posters.

Let's move on to the photo project, whose theme is BEAUTY (voted unanimously by the Management Committee). The pictures need to be ready for Massillon Open Day in March 2019.

Then finally, we talked about the "Handisport" project. Collège students will be included in this project. The sports on offer might be tir à l'arc, sarbe à canne, relay, teck. It will take place on April 7, 2019, on the Health Day, in Massillon. Disabled people will come from an association. We must send an email to Mr. Périchon. And we have to organize a meeting with the disabled people's association.

We also thought of adding a link from our MUC blog to the official website of Massillon (Présidente Ines will write a short description of the MUC).

I sincerely thank you and wish you a pleasant evening.

Your treasurer-secretary,
Lyvan

samedi 17 novembre 2018

MINUTES 9/11/18 meeting

Present: Claire, Inès, Lyvan, Ombeline, Thiago, Titouan, Amelia, Estelle, Julianne, PN
Excused: Garance

  • We talked about the Café Philo (November 16th in G20, from 12h30 to 14h. Theme: feminism. Ombeline made the poster. We invited Mr. Périchon, Ms. Naegelen, Ms. Ferreol).
  • We wanted to talk about the photo project but the organizer was not present.
  • We discussed the Olympiad with disabled people. There could be activities like sitting volleyball, basketball and relay. The parents could be team captains.
  • Ombeline, Titouan and PN worked on the Speak Out!
  • We mounted the exhibition "Cartooning for peace".

mercredi 17 octobre 2018

Minutes of the meeting held on 12/10/18

Present: Ines, Claire, Titouan, Loriane, Victoria, Thiago, Garance, Mme Communale, Mme Puertas, M. Nettleship
New members: Estelle, Amalia, Emmanuel (WELCOME!😊)
Excused: Ombeline
  1. Speak out: We need to find more candidates! The pupils from Massillon who want to take part in the competition need to sign up for the SECOND workshop (in February).
  2. Café Philo: Friday 16th November from midday to 1 o'clock in the Salle des Fêtes. The discussion topic will be: “Le féminisme, ça m'est égale ?” Mme Clamens will attend.
  3. Photo project: the theme needs to be quite vague. The exhibition space will be the main corridor (5 rue Bansac entrance). Photographers should give their picture a title and (if they wish) a short comment. Should we invite pupils from other lycées to send their photos?
  4. "Monitorat" project: Victoria and Thiago will discuss the idea with M. Perichon.

lundi 8 octobre 2018

Minutes of the meeting held on 5th October 2018

Lyvan, our Treasurer, took the minutes (as we no longer have a Secretary...)!

Light-painting: Our trip to the top of Puy Cliersou will take place on Friday 19th October 2018. We will meet at 18:00 at the Parking des Goules. The participants are Thiago, Garrance, Ombeline, Lyvan, Claire and Inès, Mr Nettleship, Mrs Puertas, Jean Nettleship (photographer). We will car-share. There are places left, so get friends to sign up quickly! The photos will be used by Massillon as its "season's greetings" card. PN will send via email to the people taking part the authorisation paper for parents. We need powerful flashlights (all the same). Inès & Claire are organizing this trip.

Refugees: We discussed how to help refugee children with Mme Communale. We could organize a tea time with games to make these young people feel welcome? More information on: https://www.facebook.com/clermontfaitmonde/

Café Philo: Friday 16th November 2018 from midday to one o'clock. in the Salle des Fêtes. The theme has yet to be decided. Titouan, Silver (surveillant et étudiant en Philo) and PN will organize the Café.

The subscription to the FFPU has been sent (€50).

samedi 24 mars 2018

Committee meeting 23/03/18

Café philo

  • Thème : Notre corps nous  appartient-il?
  • Vendredi 27 avril 2018, 12h30 à 14h 
  • Dans nouvelle salle.
  • Voir Mme Pégard pour lui demander l'autorisation pour ceux qui participeront d'être dispenser de cours  > PN
  • Créer et distribuer affiches (après vote du Bureau) > Ombeline
  • Passer dans les classes de 2nd, 1ère et terminale > Ombeline & Loriane
  • Inviter les élèves et professeurs de l'EBI > Claire
  • Inviter le philosophe > PN
  • Inviter les candidats du Speak out! > PN
  • Inviter les profs (notamment de Lettres et de Philosophie) > Ines
  • Proposer aux surveillants de participer > Ines

Candidature Patrimoine Mondial UNESCO 
  • Prendre rdv Conseil Départemental > Claire
  • Pique-nique au Puy de Dôme
  • Cerfs volants
  • Préparer un goûter de cookies et de sablés
  • Venir déguisés et/ou en bleu
  • Inviter lycées privés du 63 > PN

Promotion du club
  • Informer ses camarades de l'existence, des objectifs et des événements du club > Tous!

jeudi 22 mars 2018

Minutes 16/03/18

  • We assessed the Speak  out! The speeches were good, but the audience was too small. There were no representatives from the schools. We have to send "thank you" messages to the candidates, the Jury, etc.
  • Claire has to arrange a meeting with M. Moncelon to present the new committee to him, to ask for a MUC room, also if we can have an Instagram account.
  • The Fenelon candidates want to invite a team from Massillon for a debate.