vendredi 18 mai 2018

18/05/18 Café philo, a few photos!




"Does my body belong to me?" was the topic of our thought-provoking conversation. About 25 people took part: lycéens, Philosophy and Sociology students from UCA and two teachers.

BRAVO to the Committee for their brilliant organization! Thanks Thiago for the tasty snacks😋! Thanks Victor for chairing the discussion. BIG thank you to Edouard and Jenguiz and friends for their invaluable input (please come again)!

Please send your comments to this blog post! 😉

1 commentaire:

  1. Dear MUC members !

    The huge participation at the last Cafe Philo was something really inspiring for me and I think for the future of the club. That is why I'm proposing a new ambitious project. As I've said, 1eres and Secondes who came to the cafe Philo are a source of motivation for us and for the values of the MUC such as the possibility to debate. The Speak Out was the occasion to see the same volunty to take part in a great public speaking adventure which united the different private schools of the academy. These two particular projects and UNESCO values, that we are trying to promote, could be the beginning of something bigger and that's why I'm sending you this message. What do you think about a "Clermont-Ferrand's Academic Private School Model United Nations" ? I have some ideas to convince you about it and how to organise it. I will go further in the explanations next Friday and I hope you will interested in.

    Have a good sunny Sunday.
    Regards,
    V. V.

    RépondreSupprimer